Faded Brinjal,Oppenheimer n other gems

“Look at that colour man !”

“hmm….faded brinjal”

“What ?”

“faded brinjal colour”

“thats lavender man”

“c’mon ! only girls remember these colour-words”

“aha….so whats this colour?”

“hmm…jeans washed thousand times colour”

“this is crazy man…so what are your other colours…decayed rat and dried shit colour huh”

“fuck you”

“mind your language…’wise I’ll do homosex with you”

“there is no word called homosex”

“Its there”

“Its not there”

“Fuck you”

“I said that first”

“so”

“so you do first”

“fine then ….cuttiff”

“aha…hogalo…cuttiff”

******************************************

Your ancient friend is in town, but you are, from all sides GBCF (gangbanged clusterfucked) *NY lingua* at WORK and at the very verge of a nervous breakdown that all the time you have for him is six frickin hours. He is graceful enough to say that is fine and maybe its fine because, as Sander Kleinenberg said,

” This is not Jakarta

This is not Geneva
This is not Tokyo

This is not Kinshasa
This is not Paris
This is not Beirut
This is Miami”

such a lousy song, my two line song is better than this

******************************************

Five of them in the garage, Duck

Shit strewn all over, Yuck !

******************************************

This is the deciding week and its chilly outside, you know how bad it is when you don’t have a fricking thing to cling on to and its chilly outside. I was shivering yesterday night, the blanket was not as cosy as I assumed and I’m lazy enough to get out of bed. Its just that I am fed up of it all and there is nothing to cling on to, then I will not crib. As one fellow blogger gracefully reminded in the morning I wish I could think like Oppenheimer, because if I remember correctly,

The Supreme Light said: I am time, the mighty destroyer of the world, out to destroy. Even without your participation all the warriors standing arrayed in the opposing armies shall cease to exist. Therefore, get up and attain glory. Conquer your enemies and enjoy a prosperous kingdom. All these warriors have already been destroyed by Me. You are only an instrument.

Maybe its time to brush up my basics. Enough of gibberish blogging.

11 Responses to Faded Brinjal,Oppenheimer n other gems

1. ~*. D E E P A .* ~ February 20, 2007 at 4:22 am #

I think the colour u r looking for is burgundy ? Naah !!!

2. Neihal February 20, 2007 at 6:08 am #

hmmm…see one of the basic according to me is ,
    there is nothing like”Enough of gibberish blogging.”.

But then what do I know about colours and Supreme Light. 🙂

3. alex February 20, 2007 at 5:07 pm #

ROTFL

And yet, you call ME jobless??!!!

:)))

4. alakananda February 20, 2007 at 7:54 pm #

karmannye vadhikaarasthe…
    sree bvn uvacha
    // Maybe its time to brush up my basics. Enough of gibberish blogging.//

so getting serious huh? but i thot the lord of small fundas was for fun blogs.
    sambhavami yuge yuge…

5. b v n February 20, 2007 at 8:00 pm #

Deepa, there is no color called Burgundy,itsa name of a place

Neihal, I’m unneccasarily busy these days and talking a lot of gibberish. supreme light is the Atom bomb, colours are basics :))

Alex, “Just had dinner” :))

Alakanda, lotsa fun is on my way,will keep you posted :))

6. alakananda February 20, 2007 at 10:09 pm #

oh no. Burgundy is a colour. a nice deep, rich, red. a la wine. maybe after the red wine produced in burgundy… but there definitely is a colour named burgundy.
    and don’t u ever make the mistake of arguing about colour with the female of the species. hah most guys are color blind.

7. b v n February 20, 2007 at 10:12 pm #

I just checked, its a place name

there is colour called maroon if thats of any consolation, you guys cant invent colours just like that. I can argue there is a color called Gogilba.

8. starry nights February 20, 2007 at 10:55 pm #

I think it is a deep maroon.and if you don’t agree then it is just the color purple.he he he

9. alakananda February 21, 2007 at 1:48 am #

i was off the mark on only one count. rather than red, its closer to purple :)let’s say reddish purple…
    check this out.

10. alex February 21, 2007 at 3:10 am #

HAHAHHA

LOL

:))

Maase pinnayum pani pattichu! 😉

11. mathew February 22, 2007 at 7:27 pm #

maybe u can start a poem series..just like phoebe songs in F.R.I.E.N.D.S…should be quite interesting!!

hope you have read silverine’s blog on men’s perception of color..i mean dress color sense..chk out..